Location: Shanghai & Hangzhou
- Develop new business with mid to large size companies who imports consumer products from greater Asia;
- Maintain the existing clients together with customer service department.
- A successful track record of personal sales performance;
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, prospecting, and closing;
- Excellent listening, writing and communication skills;
- Determined and self-motivated;
- Previous experience in a related field is a plus.
Location: Hangzhou, China
- As the expert on laboratory group marketing requirements you will lead planning and execution of all marketing efforts for the group;
- Work closely with sales and marketing management in developing and executing lead generation campaigns;
- Deliver high quality content for use on our website, print, social platforms, blog, and other advertising mediums;
- Assess and recommend various marketing resources, events, systems, and provide industry and competitive reports and analysis.
- Bilingual English and Chinese required. Expat strongly preferred;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or related field;
- Beyond 5 years of increasing responsibility in marketing roles;
- Excellent communication, decision-making skills, and management skills;
- Familiarity with online content marketing, social media development strategies, SEO and SEA principles;
- Proficiency with various marketing platforms and software;
- Previous experience in QC/QA is a plus.
Customer Relationship Manager
Location: Hong Kong, China
- Act as the communication bridge between Customers and HQTS;
- Establish and well manage the relationship with customers to consolidate and move forward the cooperation between customer and HQTS;
- Engage in coordinating all HQTS internal departments on various issues and come up with the best solution.
- About 5 years of working experience, Prior experience within B2B field is an advantage;
- A sense of responsibility & Respect Professional Ethics;
- Outgoing, Patient and Detail-oriented personality;
- Service-oriented with good persistence to work under pressure;
- Be willing to travel extensively;
- Proficiency in English & Cantonese;
- Willing to stay in Fuzhou office (Mainland China) for training at least three months.
All qualified and interested applicants, please forward your resume with current & expected salary and availability information to email@example.com. We sincerely appreciate all applications, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To know more about us, please visit www.hqts.com.